Monday, 26 September 2011

we circle through the leaves

Conclusion: 6.15pm is the absolute cut-off point for leaving school if I don't want to be caught in the Orchard jam and give up any hope of reaching home before dinner gets cold D:

Also I think I am an awesomepossum passport-photo-taker :D Or maybe my brother's just photogenic. (Probably the latter.) My own photos don't look half so nice :(

BTW I AM EXCITED FOR ENGLAND x987654321 HEHEHEHE :D had a preliminary briefing today, I wanna watch LesMis omg!!!!! Too Excitingz alr even the prospect of winter and cold and refusing-to-get-up-in-the-morning cannot dampen my spirits!!!! :DDDD

Crashed Dramafest auditions after that, followed by studying with Jiaqi, then home! (On a sidenote my plan to Study In School and Slack At Home is ttly not working hahahahah end up slacking everywhere!!)

Didn't do work yesterday, so I ended up surfing the Apps store and downloading Sketchbook Copic Edition just because I have been Short of a drawing programme, and wasted my afternoon+evening away doing stuff like this
 Which evolved into this..
 And flipped ninety degrees


Haha okay not bad lah considering I only have a mouse and it's a free edition >) Not posting the last one that I did because I happen to like it very much and actually want to use it ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the application looks cool :)
ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE. REMEMBER AH.

Henghwee said...

ikr ;D but have been wasting x98754321 hours on it hahahahha ;P

YEAH RMB ALR NOT GONNA GET LOCKED OUTTA MY LAPTOP ANYMORE >D