Saturday, 3 September 2011

it's a brand new day, a brand new story

(yq's favourite song hurhur ;)

Running from one end of the rooftop-area of Vivo to the opposite bus stop is seriously no joke DD: Haha I was supposed to be home by 11 then we were really getting up to leave at 10.30 but somehow we managed to ~tuo~ until 10.55!! o.o

(oh but the knee-thingy i bought/wore over the long weekend really works haha 'least it's not twinging now! :D)

(to be edited with photos tomorrow/later, but right now my camera batt's charging  Now with photos because my battery is charged! :D)

(ps i think the new blogger layout is just Strange i am not used to it! O: )

(pps long post, feel free to skip :) for reference, part1 is r1 outing and part2 is nonsense about teachers' day :D)

Went for R1 outing today haha it was funzz :D All of us were late + those of us who were early all didn't have each others' numbers, so we were all wandering around Vivo first floor for a damn long time until Jackson came, super joke! Esp Jiajun, who was early and was just about to order food when Jackson called him xD

 at fig&olive! not that you can see much of it lol ;]

Ate at Fig&Olive, they took one look at our huge group of 11, and the whole dinner we just had really terrible service!! All the drinks and food and wtv were just plonked onto one end of the table and we were supposed to pass it down ourselves, so much for 10% service charge -.- Shirley really scolded them damn well haha SHE HAS MY UTMOST RESPECT FOREVERZ :D Never gonna eat at Fig&Olive again hurhur >P

And during dinner the guys on the other side of the table were all crowding around Jackson's phone looking at photos of YingQian's pageant, then they were arguing who was prettier and YingQian was passing the phone down,

Joyce: What's that?
Abdullah: Girl lah!
Joyce: Not interesting enough, you show me a guy nicer.

Then after dinner we moved upstairs to the rooftop place, and Joyce, Crystal and I ~went off~ to sekritly buy Shirley's birthday cake! :D (although actually her birthday was a couple of days ago, and Christine's birthday was today! But coming to that later ;D) Originally we wanted to buy a mooncake for her, then stick a candle in the middle! xD then we changed our minds 'cause mooncakes don't come with candles, and bought her a normal cake from Bakerzin! (and had to run around the whole rooftop trying to borrow a lighter from somebody xD)

cake kids! :D

 birthday co-conspirator sujun + shirley

(and of course we celebrated yq's birthday again too because after all it is her birthday every day~ ;D)

Then we got Jiajun (who seriously can sound super cheeko ahhah ;D) to prank call Christine, originally our script was gonna be v v simple. Just 'I'm your secret Stalker With A Crush. I have a confession to make to you', and then we were gonna put the phone on loudspeaker and sing happy birthday to her! But when Jiajun finally got through after calling super a lot of times,

Jj: Hello? Are you Christine? I'm calling to tell you that... that uhhhhhhh... that I admire you very much, and I am your secret stalker! (something flowery along the lines of 'I think you are very pretty' that I can't remember) Yes, yes, I am your stalker and I am madly in love with you! Really really. (some other things I couldn't hear because we were all laughing too hard) Do you know who I am?'

AND THEN HE CUT THE CALL BECAUSE HE COULDN'T STOP HIMSELF FROM LAUGHING AND WE COULDN'T SING HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY xD x987654321 regret not videoing!! In the end we had to use Joyce's phone to call her and sing to her properly 'cause she refused to pick up Jiajun's phone xD

Chilled around enjoying the wind for the rest of the night, watched the 10-something fireworks across at Sentosa and took photos! :D Then ran off when I realised what time it was hurhur.

group photo minus abdullah who had the camera,

plus abdullah minus me :D (sighz this is Bad Composition :( )
 
Had Teachers' Day Celebrations yesterday, most of what I remember is running around/chionging CmPS stuffz! D< Although while looking/waiting for people outside the pavillion, managed to catch Mary and Jazell giving Mdm Aliah her present!!!! xD (it is signed not only from them, but lizzi and swoo as well UNBELIEVABLE ;D) Then they were on their knees trying to be Unnoticeable and hide themselves from People Watching Outside The Staffroom but it totally failed 'cause in the end they attracted a whole crowd of people watching Mdm Aliah wave their gift to her around in the air xD

Had just finished with CmPS stuff and was walking out of the canteen when I met Pavithra, then the two of us went to look for Rashvin who was outside the staffroom! :D Talked for so long haha it was great to catch up again :) We were gonna wait for Zien to come too, but she took sooper long so Pavithra and I left around 12plus :)


Have decided that As Far As Possible I'm gonna try and repair my sleep clock this holidays!! So imma wake up Before Lunch instead of For Lunch tomorrow, and go to sleep soon after sending off a coupla stuff >)

No comments: