Ohmy what have I been doing I have slept practically the whole day away since I got home D:
Have no idea what I've been doing these last few days but it's probably the same old anyway.
Was up last night doing mooncakes again because my grandmother decided she wanted to give them to grandaunts who were visiting today, was practically falling asleep over the mixing bowl. So tired (for absolutely no reason!!) nowadays it's not even funny I can barely get by three hours without feeling the need to go back to sleep again D:
(Also it was my sister's birthday yesterday so I suppose I shall forgive her for singing a very loud and very off-tune 'You Belong With Me' while I am listening to Vienna Teng :P)
Woke up early this morning to go to school for Speech Day 'cause I couldn't arrow Clara to go instead of me *sigh* Hehehehe got stuck with Yasmine away from our seats sometime in the middle of the entire event 'cause we got up to go toilet and when we came back there was no Opportune moment to slip back into them until the concert segment ;P
Met Liwen and Tze Ning after that to finalise our briefing thingy on Tuesday, lolled around and played Karaoke Party for the heck of it ;) Was supposed to meet Mary after that at Fort Canning Park to study, but then my phone died and I couldn't find her so I went home! :P
Was gonna say maybe I will sleep at 10pm instead of midnight tonight for once but NO CANNOT there are things to be done!! :/
No comments:
Post a Comment