Friday, 23 September 2011

i've forgot the colours that the grass tend to grow

I am Bored of Life. How now.

Was planning to go swimming this evening to try and Refresh myself but Biological Timing spoiled my plans!! D<

So sianed out today I didn't want to do anything. Not even sleep O: Life is an empty thing when I no longer feel like sleeping DDDD: (although not for lack of sleep debt, though! Haven't gotten a full night's unbroken sleep in a while, but idk why also D; )

Have basically been studying for the sake of studying, tbh I don't really care whether my papers come back with a 2.0 or 4.0 but this is Life and we all have to do things we don't want to do. Oh Well.

Btw look this is a tree!! :D
Are you Amazed it is a tree covered in spiderwebs 'cause of flooding in Pakistan! O: (although if you colour it pink-and-yellow, you'll get a Lorax tree ;D)

Was at Tiong Bahru for dinner with my mother (and saw Phyllis haha never knew that she lived in the area!) and I still haven't finished trying all the snow ice -es in the basement shop >) (btw if you go to DessertStory, never buy green tea snow ice!! the rest of their desserts are quite good though ;)

Last gymastics session for the year this Sunday 'cause my mother doesn't wanna pay for a full term when I'm gonna be overseas for half of it, still thinking about whether to continue next year ;P mm think I'm gonna miss it even though it eats up half my Sunday :)


Completely Unmotivated.

No comments: