Thursday, 8 September 2011

the only one who's ever known

who i am, who i'm not, who i want to be

Such an inexplicably strange feeling for the whole of today, from when I suddenly-but-not-quite-suddenly woke up at 6.30am on my own (despite forgetting to set my alarm, which was supposed to wake me up at 5.30, so I had to rush out of the house just to be on time for training -.-) that has lasted until now. Maybe it is just the lack of sleep and I will feel better when I wake up tomorrow.

Going to go to sleep after doing a couple of things that are long overdue. The rest can wait.

Ran 3km around the neighbourhood yesterday and I am so unfit sighz it was a challenge even slow-jogging. :(

Had high tea with parents and sister at Sheraton today they have a nice lobby and comfortable chairs :) And nice food it is surprising how filling such small food can be.

I will stop procrastinating now.



The Fray songs are nice to play on the piano even if I haven't gotten them quite right yet ;] (even though I've been banging those for quite a while now lol)
Bad Day is also on replay because it is cute like that :) alternating between the Daniel Powter and Chipmunk version hoho ;)

No comments: