Monday, 19 September 2011
these are the scars that silence carved on me
Stuck on Vienna Teng again!!
Mm don't feel like doing anything it has been a Lazy Day.
Was at PageOne (I can never get the order of words right the first time lol) yesterday studying while my parents took my siblings to Toys R Us, found myself in a Sekrit Corner with a very comfortable bench, as well as surrounded by the likes of Christina Rossetti, Homer, Edgar Allen Poe, William Wordsworth, and other such titles that I will never pick up seriously. (Although it was very tempting while I was trying to comprehend Math.) The jazz music they play is also very ~cool~, but ultimately distracting especially when they decide to play a jazz version of the Spiderman theme song omg so exciting :DD (And I am talking about the original cartoon theme song not the movie or wtv!!)
Studied tingxie throughout Math again today idk why I keep throwing away my Monday Math blocks for no reason 'cause laoshi is forever pushing back Monday tingxie to the next block!! >( annoying pongz I Refuse to study tingxie tonight.
Met Mary and Jazell to study on the astroturf at Fort Canning Park after school! It is a pretty Cool place except I feel more like sleeping there than studying D: And the not-grass was super wet 'cause of the rain!! Nearly got half my stuff wet but it is Good to reach there late ;) Jazell got nearly all of her stuff wet hehheh she has absolutely no common sense at all haha lousypok ;D
Detoured to Bishan on the way home to collect my NDP cert, nearly forgot until I read Clare's post! The commemorative magazine that comes with the certs (that comes with a Very Cool Envelope!) would be cool except that more than half of it is sponsorship pages sighh. Ohwellz it takes tons of money to feed a bajillion people two meals+dessert a day for a billion rehearsals and practices and whatnot ;) Gonna learn how to take event photos (especially fireworks omg) like that one day!!!! (Also peeked at the rest of the sign-out sheet hehheh more than half the group collected today even though collection opened two weeks ago xD Probably would've met them if I hadn't gone in at the last minute hur)
No comments:
Post a Comment