Thursday, 15 September 2011

i'll be in every beat of your heart when you face the unknown



Can't remember if I've shared this here before, so oh well! :)

(Also posting because Chia told me I haven't been posting here much! When this is supposed to be my main blog lol :P)

Had the time of my life packing my bag this morning 'cause it was sucha slack day and I was just taking files out of my bag, don't get to do this for many days! ;D hehheh cheap thrillz ^.^ Although CmPS is a totally different thing altogether hur just Going to the library with my laptop already makes me feel tense ;P (although some of the responses we got for the survey are just so Cute heheheh ;)

Dangit missed 11:11 again hurhur.

Doing some last minute LitPT stuff now and I should go sleep soon ;)

When did it suddenly become almost-midnight? O: And I have forgotten practically everything I wanted to say by now, so oh well ;P

//Other things, just to keep track of life:
 - Finished NDP appraisals just before they were due, had Absolutely No Idea what to put in the blank boxes!
 - So productive yet unproductive, end-of-years seem so far away yet much too close.
 - Celebrated 中秋节 like we celebrated the first day of the month, with everyone sitting around the table and talking :) Didn't get to go down for once 'cause the haze was real bad I do not believe it was only 60-something!!!!
 - It rained the first half of today and it is like a Breath of Fresh Air no more haze smell :))

No comments: