The more I read analysis(es?) about The Giving Tree and unconditional love, and the more I analyse it, the more beautiful it becomes :') (although you might argue whether it is more Touching or Horrifying because it -is- debatable but that's Your Call :)
(Okay basically I love the poems I am analysing for LitPT, One Flesh is also very :))-slash-:'(-slash-go-figure ;D lubz our theme hur ;)
Made snowskin mooncakes today with my mum and aunt and tried out the pandan recipe it tastes a lot better than our angkukueh-wannabe mooncakes over the weekend xD Made Shanghai mooncakes too but they taste more like cookies-with-lotus-paste than mooncakes! (although apparently they are Supposed to be like that O: )
And can you believe this is sung by Lady Gaga ohmy I am Speechless ;)
(Admittedly this is a far cry from 'The Giving Tree' in the same post, but oh well ;)
(also I saw the 'Haa-aao-ow?' and burst out laughing LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment