Tuesday, 20 September 2011

throw it away, forget yesterday

(reworded and edited because I like the way I think on a bus better than in between Math questions ;D)

Alternative songs are damn good to study to!!!!! :D

A List of things that imma strike out before I leave school!!

1. Coordinate Geometry Assignment 1
2. Update FAMProgs + edit guidelines and judging criteria againnnnnnn. This is what happens when you procrastinate for a term D:
3. The four-letter-c-word because today is a Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday :(
4. Finish a yuwenlianxi just because I can! //On second thoughts maybe not ;P

CCA records are such strange and confusing things.

Math file busted this morning(it is a Sign i swear. figures that math is the first file to die!) during the mad rush of photo-money-FAM-briefing-everything but managed to repair it with the stickytape from Guides cookie tins hoho ;D

Needa get a new charging wire after my dad mangled mine with his HTC because he was lazy to bring his charger home T.T

//Lesson no. 1: When there is Math involved, it is Folly to have anything else on a To-Do List.
  Lesson no. 2: Ebuddy is such a battery leech I only used it for half an hour this morning and my phone was Out for the rest of the day D:
  Lesson no. 3: Sitting on canteen chairs for too long makes my butt hurt.

//It feels extremely strange being the one helping other people with Math. Not being able to do Math to save my life was not such a long time ago.

No comments: