Thursday, 4 August 2011

send me away with the words of a love song

Bringing books out of the house is not a good idea hahahha left my pink book in the library's media room today and didn't realise until after training was over/library closed, gotta remember to get it tomorrow! D: So I ended up entertaining myself on the bus with Tumblr, it was a Good Choice to get one ;D

(p.s. I AM SLEEPING EARLY TONIGHT so I will not dawdledawdle and look at other stuff tonight ;)

Week is ending tomorrow followed by a ~long weekend~, so I'm gonna take a chance and say that my week has been going quite well! :D Hehe signed up for Beyond Social Services with KimChia today during recess, gonna go down to their branch in Tiong Bahru, excited~ ;D Went to help out at TypingMania IHG after school 'cause the Sec2s had AMC but in the end they didn't really need help + it ended super fast, so LouisaNg and I went to crash the Library IHG hurhur ;D Heehee got to pick out the scenes that they had to act out/modify, and the word search that they printed out was so fun to do we ended up staying back just to finish them! xD Unintentionally made super a lot of noise hahahaha the only thing that saved us from being kicked out were the sign-up sheets in front of us xD

Spent the whole of Geog talk after RS yesterday drawing rubbish with Shauna hahahaha PEN AND PAPER IS NOT SAFE AROUND US! (neither is skin hurhur ;) After that, studied in the canteen with KimGoh after taking down the HouseDay decor (thanks to KimGoh and Sudesna for helping!! :), crêpe paper+tape is the bane of my life D;

Bandslam dry run on Tuesday, had tonna fun adjusting the funny knobs on the soundboard heehee it is too fascinating! ;D

Ohoh, and:
My vegetable love should grow
Vaster than empires, and more slow;
HEEHEE MY FAVOURITE LINES IN A POEM WE'RE STUDYING ATM :D okay actually the poem is just some chauvinistic i-want-ur-secks-naozxcxz but VEGGIE LOVE IS TOO CUTE A PHRASE!! :DD

Okay damn I was supposed to finish typing this half an hour ago hahahah STOP GETTING DISTRACTED.

No comments: