Sunday, 21 August 2011

ASDFGHJKL of all songs that could've been the first result when I typed 'lyrics' into the tumblr searchbox while trying to procrastinate doing geogpt >.< why oh why oh why someone up there must really dislike me. At least I am effectively off tumblr for the rest of the day/night :/

On a sidenote I am bored of geogpt just saying. BUT NO MY AIM IS TO SLEEP BEFORE ELEVEN TONIGHT >) (and file worksheets hoho bag is getting too fat!!)

Also I like sleeping in on weekends haha at night I close the curtains and switch the aircon on, then my room becomes my own little den until my mum decides that I have slept in too long (usually about lunchtime) and proceeds to fling the curtains open and drag me out of bed ;] Gonna become a pig soon if I'm not careful! :P

//failure it is 11.03pm and I haven't written my brief/stuck all that rubbish to my corrugated board yet lol. Ohwellz I am Awake tonight surprisingly ;D (also I never knew until tonight how useful spaces for mac it has saved me from wasting x987654321 time on msn/itunes HAHA :)

//poster is done now for the brief D: have i ever mentioned that i am glad not to be a teacher haha i wouldn't wanna mark the kind of rubbish that i hand in!!

//12.36am oms it is my cousin's birthday now THANK GOODNESS FOR FB LOL didn't realise it was past midnight alr D: hurhur happy birthday matt even though you don't read this blog and if you did i would be very disturbed!!
also i think i will prob fail geogpt but nvm can't really be bothered to Care. (btw there is something very childishly Fun about sticking paper on corrugated board, beats sticking paper on paper by a million!! xD) shall go empty my files now then sleep! :D

//1.31am it is most definitely not 11pm now hahahhaa but whatevz! Anyways might as well take advantage of one of the few nights I'm awake enough to do productive stuff ;D Not to mention I FEEL DAMN AWESOME looking at my so-very-sexy-and-skinny-six-block-day-plus-netbook-plus-charger bag woohoo~ oh the joys of filing ;D



am i sleeping with my eyes wide?
won't you let me know?

will i wake to find you waiting by my bedside?
will i wake to find you waiting by my side?

No comments: