Hurhur today I left debate Exactly On Time (meaning early 'cause debriefs always draggggg) 'cause I was supposed to meet my uncle at Tiong Bahru to study Math while we waited for siblings+cousin to finish their art class, but I forgot that I'd left my wallet at home and I am already Seriously In Debt (again ehheh) so I had to wait for my uncle to come fetch me hehheh :P (and by the time he came, Marvin had already passed by and Indirectly Asked why I'd left training early hehh embarrassingg)
Chionged progs workplan with Liwen for the whole of today and my head is Spinning from trying to keep track of so many things (because it is Lazy and Un-exercised like that) but okay Accomplishment ahahaha ;D (and sleeping early nowadays is not helping I think I am waking up/going through the day even more tired than if I sleep at 12! Although it's only about an hour-plus difference haha :) (which is why I am 1000000000% confirmed going to sleep once my hair dries tonight because I am a v v v v tired and sleepy kid! :)
Hehe first free Saturday in a nongnong time tomorrow (which equals SLEEP IN ahahaha ;D) Super looking forward to Tuesday, though I'm really gonna miss NDP when it's over!! D: Hur just got our reporting time for Tuesday, looks like they didn't manage to get us a later reporting time even though we managed to carry a thousand-over funpacks in less than an hour with less than sixty people!! O:
R1 is very fun anyway glad for my funny groupmates(: And the energy at NDP, see this is why I’m doing NDP again. Everyone is so high and happy and it’s a really positive energy, and then there’s the underlying patriotism. The energy and people in general are amazing(:From Clare's blog, I'm really glad for R1 and NDP :))))))
(Also, looking forward to National Day holidays 'cause I always wake up on the last day of them feeling Recharged and Refreshed! :DD)
//Have I ever mentioned that I love how Coldplay arranges their songs!!!! :) Not to mention I am a sucker for imagery (like with Snow Patrol songs hurhur ;)
//Ah grossz I just opened a granola bar that had been already digested into bits by some teeny ant-things :(
No comments:
Post a Comment