Thursday, 11 August 2011

l.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n.

(heard that song at ben&jerry's yesterday hehheh they have an Interesting playlist! ;D)

and I AM TIRED BEYOND BELIEF think I will wake up earlier tomorrow to pack my bag instead haha hopefully my hands will have stopped shaking by then! ;)

Went to watch getai at Thompson with my grandma just now hehheh it is Interesting although I don't get all the jokes they make because my Hokkien is Not So Zai :( but okay understanding half of it is Not Bad already hahahah xD (and I saw Funny Hat Guy who sat in the red sector for CR3, came for NDPreview and was walking around the gates during the actual Parade! O: I wonder if he ever changes his hat hahahahhaa ;)

Anyway, photos~ since JinMin's are up already! :D

 Me + Clare + Crystal haha I THINK THE MOTION BLUR IN THE BACKGROUND IS EGGCITING :D (not to mention I like this photo!! still waiting for a nice group photo to come out hehheh ;)

 Class outing no.2 yesterday haha damn fail we had 5 out of 32 attendance (at first 11 were supposed to come then ALL CANCELCANCELCANCEL as usual~~) and Vivien couldn't find us and went home 'cause Mary left her phone in her shoes!! (and we actually went to soupspoon for lunch and ben&jerry's for dessert WITH MARY IN TOW Can You Believe It! xD)

 Terror With A Sunblock ohmygoodness this must've been the grossest class outing ever hahahaha got squirted everywhere!!!! Hehheh we went to Jazell's hotel room to wash off/bathe 'cause her family was staying in Sentosa for the NDP holidays xD (ps have i ever mentioned how sexy i think the 50mm is ahhhhh all the sentosa photos are taken with the 50mm!!!! :DD)

Had cluck outing on Monday, spent the first half rubbishing around and taking photos, second half shopping LOL. Jane and Jiamin joined us after lunch so they're not in this photo! Liyin and Michelle left early, others had Other Stuff On :) Gonna miss stuff like this :)

Hurhur make no sense now but OHWELL :)

No comments: