Friday, 26 August 2011

and we're too small to stop the rain

So I came home early today to sleep and sleep and sleep (hehheh went to school today with the whole works, blocked nose, no voice, cough, headaches, you name it xD practically slept through the whole day lol) and in the end I only slept an hour, spent the rest reading/searching for inspirational songs hurhur. (Also I suddenly have an urge to watch/read Bridge to Terabithia it is such a sad story but ahhhhh) (andand, it is hard to find new inspirational songs I swear I have already found/shared a lot of them!! O:)

Dedicating these songs to 307 :)
(Not gonna use my whole stock of newly-found inspirational songs now, this time even YouTube's related videos function wasn't too helpful! D: Later I really cannot find anymore hahahah save the rest for more days ;)





Was planning to have some Insightful Post that I was thinking out this afternoon but nevermind too distracted tonight. Some other time, maybe :)

No comments: