Wednesday, 17 August 2011

the borderlines we drew between us

Sighz blogging now because the geog fieldtrip is damn boring!! D< at the pinnacles@duxton now, in the Outram area between Chinatown and Tiong Bahru, the view is pretty amazing (or anyway as amazing as a city view gets during the day) (got a kick out of looking for/finding my house HAHA ;D) but honestly I just wanna get out of here :/ wind is really nice up there good for sleeping lol ;)

Anyways, stayed back in school yesterday to study (as usual) but in the end I only managed to do one and a half questions before getting distracted hurhur spent the whole day talking to people!! Original plan was to study until four-something then go home, but in the end I ended up staying until five-plus ;D But okay it was a day Well Spent hehheh ;D

On the mrt home already now whoohoo two stops home is ~shiok~ ;D love empty mrt trains! After pinnacle we went to Chinatown for some housing thing that I didn't pay attention to but gonna have to pay $$ for sighhhhh geog fieldtrip is damn expensive!! So much for my wallet diet D;

AND NOW THE 65 HAS ARRIVED I is a happy kid ;D

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: