Tuesday, 30 August 2011

never say too much

Have spent the entire weekend Bumming Around again, more than about time I got started to doing work!! D: Hehheh love the long weekend though I'm just 'oh there's still more days left~~'

Spent the entire of Saturday watching movies! Woke up at lunch (it is getting to become a habit whoops hehheh), then I watched Bridge to Terabithia in the afternoon (because I had itchy fingers and the BtT version of 'Why Can't We Be Friends' was on constant replay!!) and I'm still spazzing over it now omg ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~ :))))))))))) It's such a beautiful movie I can't even
Can't imagine how I could dislike it when I first watched it on the plane the year it came out, but then maybe it was cause I could never get over the mental block of how the monsters and stuff weren't real haha :) (for that I blame the terrible marketing!!) But yes it is a lovelylovely show and even the sad ending doesn't detract from it just ahhhhhhhh incoherence if I were the squee-ing type I would be doing just that now :')

Then watched Cars2 with family in the afternoon/evening, I liked it more than Kung Fu Panda 2! :D Can't imagine how it got worse reviews although okay I suppose it didn't quite have a plot but it was funnayez and cute heehee ;) Reallyreally love their jokes hurhur in KF2 I felt like they used up all their good jokes in the trailer! (and I suppose in KF2 you could say they got Strangled By The Red String in a way ;)

Was supposed to watch Rio at night but parents/aunt&uncle decided they wanted to watch Presidential Elections! Which is sucha waste of time le sigh they only released the results at 4.20am 'cause of recount and absolutely nothing happens before that D: (really pity the people who went to support at the stadiums/YAMAHMEE haha they gotta stay there and shake legs for idk how many hours for just one result!!) Fell asleep at about 1am 'cause I was so sianed out, woke up at ~2.30am and the whole house was dark so I figured the results were out alr and I'd find out the next morning on Twitter hehheh ;) Hehheh my aunt was complaining that she'd gone upstairs and waited the whole night for the results, then just as she went toilet they began to announce the Results for Real! xD

Went Teacher's Day present-shopping with Mary today hurhur I CANNOT GET OVER WHAT SHE+JAZELL+LIZZI+SHAUNA ARE GOING TO GET MDM ALIAH FOR TD HAHAHAHHAHA xD walked around Daiso for a while then we hobbo-ed around ION and ate foodz ;D

The 中秋 period every year has to be one of my favourites :) Because today was 初一, so we went out to buy mooncakes and bought the whole range (or at least the whole range that's consumed in this family, from Teochew-style to snowskin to the traditional kind :) and the whole family including my aunts/uncles/cousins (not that I have many of those hurhur) just sat around the dinner table/living room and ate and talked about the PE and movies and music and work and strange things and it was Good and we get to do this a few times in two weeks just because everyone loves mooncakes :) Haha I am sekritly a Family Kid ;) Okay in a way I suppose but I just like Community Times like this hehheh ;)

Am a sleepykidz okay evidently holidays are doing nothing to Fix my screwed body clock hurhur ;]

p.s. I AM EXCITED FOR FRIDAYZ HOPE IT'S HAPPENING ;D

No comments: