Saturday, 12 February 2011

we can go the distance


Does anyone else remember this photo!!!!

I swear we're gonna go all the way.



Anyway HousePrac1 was today and it just passed so super fast I can't believe it was three hours really. Absolutely tiring. After that we finished the props for SLI and then I went to the courts to sleep before training. Training was good and the bounce pass drill was just fun hehe.

(Every time someone sings on a Saturday, it RAINS. Last week it was Joy with her retarded rain dance, then this week so many people were singing all the Chinese songs hya)

Came home and Was Polite to mother's colleagues and their kids. Going to go die in a corner now they're gone and I can sleep.

AGENDA:
Mom's friends coming tomorrow
RJ training on Monday
Check email again because I'll forget everything by tomorrow morning
Watch game on Tuesday
~something~ will be scheduled for Wednesday, probably
Thursday game
(is there JGs on Friday? No right? Anyway training)
Saturday Houseprac which I'm missing for adjudication training, which I'm cutting short for netball training. Seriously my priorities are strange. Okay not really just that the adjudicating thing's compulsory :(

One week at a time, slowly slowly.

(PS i think running in the morning is a very good idea it's v cooling and there's no one on the track hehehehe. can go as slowly as you want and Feel Good)

Goodnight.

No comments: