(that's probably the extent of what I've been saying to my family this past week - I'm just so tired.)
Training today was just omg pure pt all the way. 50 stepups per leg x3, then skipping 500 and 200 each leg x2, followed by running up the stairs 3x5 and hopping/running up 3x5. 20min around the school was good though. I don't mind doing it every training instead of track, it feels great.
There's fireworks outside for some reason, but it's too much of a bother to look.
So what dyou do when it's too early to sleep and you're too tired to do anything, and you realise that you have, once again, left your book at the courts (damnit)
(Eat, duh. Gonna grow faaaaaaat hahahaha. On the other hand, that's what training+Friday morning CES is for hurhur ;)
(Hey they're using Christmas-coloured fireworks now I thought it was Chinese New Year season.)
My plan for tomorrow's extra holiday is to sleep and sleep and sleep. And eventually get to Math, somewhere along the way. (Incidentally, that is also my plan for the night, minus homework.)
No comments:
Post a Comment