Wednesday, 16 February 2011

illusion

There is a kind of surreality when you stop reading a long piece of fiction, especially fantasy. Even more so when you read, fall asleep, and continue reading. The walls and doors don't seem quite solid, the everyday actions of living just a little strange.

Slept for the longest time today, to be truthful I don't really know what I'm doing either. There doesn't seem to be enough time to stop and take stock.

Something nameless that is begging to be expressed, but I just can't seem to find the words for it. About control and acceptance and energy and idk helping yourself.


Life has also been fun and exciting and all those things. Thank you very much batch12 for the photo frame hehe :D My table area is slowly filling up with frames and photos and collages and all these things soon I think I'll have no space to do my homework hehheh.

So there are lots of things going on and maybe now is that strange period of transition when we aren't actually doing anything but are in the midst of preparing to do so.


Damn I forgot to hand in some forms again


After match tomorrow shall be Clean Up My Table Day, and Returning Overdue Books Day, and Packing Notebooks Day, and Throwing Away Old Newspapers Day. Sounds good.

No comments: