I don't know what's on my mind. Everything. Nothing.
It's kind of scary to realise you don't know if something you remember was a dream or happened for real.
P.S. http://www.worldpressphoto.org/ has some of the best photos in the world omg it's just wow and wow and wow. (Even if it makes you wonder just how detached you have to be from the subject of your photograph, or if it's some oxymoronic balance of aloofness and connection)
P.P.S. Best/Worst similes from an old WashingtonPost article is extremely interesting. Examples:
I felt a nameless dread. Well, there probably is a long German name for it, like Geschpooklichkeit or something, but I don't speak German. Anyway, it's a dread that nobody knows the name for, like those little square plastic gizmos that close your bread bags. I don't know the name for those either.Or;
He was as tall as a six-foot-three-inch tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment