Monday, 28 February 2011

i know there's no guarantees, but i'm not alone

Addicted to Rascal Flatts can't stop listening to it.

I was gonna say how March holidays start a day earlier next week, on Friday, because we have no LearningJourneys on that day!!

Except when I saw 315's timetable omg THEY START HOLIDAYS ON THURSDAY D<

Okay.

This morning after visiting the courts for a short while, went to the foyer to have a ~THE CLUCKS~ photoshoot hurhur ;D We sat in the middle of the foyer and some of us applied eyeliner and hairspray and whatnot it was crazy hahahaha even though we were missing LouisaOng and Jane.

Cdiv semifinals with StMarg's today, they played well, good job :) Then we had some short training after, and celebrated Boh's birthday with a cake :D Got a lift from my uncle home though I stayed in StMarg's a bit longer, but whoohoo~ ;D

Tomorrow's our own semifinals and we're leaving class at 11.30 'cause our game's at 2pm. I Believe we can do it.

(Then on Wednesday is bball bdiv's semifinals gonna go support them! :D)

(There is also something excitingg that I am just bursting to tell you, but NO gotta keep it a secret sighh)

Life is good :)


(PS HOMG NO MATH TOMORROW LIFE IS VERY GOOD :)

No comments: