Thursday, 17 February 2011

alula

Pegasus by Robin McKinley was an okay, light (and light-headed) read, all the way until I got to the end of it. (btw when I saw it in the library I was like !!!! new McKinley book!!!! because her description and world building is just wow) Then I was unhappy and disappointed about the lousy and abrupt and loose way it ended, until I found out there's gonna be a sequel hahahaha. (I still think it was very abrupt, though. If she'd dragged it out just a little longer, it'd be a lot more impactful. She should take lessons from The Deed of Paksenarrion, the last few pages of the second book were just pure art)



Too many things to do on Saturday I'm gonna just die help.



Ohyeah and new Sec1s came today, though I didn't really get much of an impression of them. Anywayz there's always after tournament/June to get to know them. The Sec1s in general are wonderfully enthusiastic and can evidently take initiative, though it'd be great if they'd realise that seniors are kind of there for a reason and not go charging off doing Other Things on their own but that's okay we're all young and stupid once always. (Just in different ways)

No comments: