Saturday, 26 February 2011

sit it out or dance

Had a real crazy day today, houseprac in the morning and training in the afternoon, with a semblance of CCC lunch in the middle and Math PT to be complete in an hour's time.

Totally couldn't wake up this morning was just so tired. Went crazy during combined housetime when we had karaoke it was a lot of rubbish and a lot of fun hur Firework is stuck in my head now help.

Lamed around with Suyun, Sabrina, Tamisha and Michelle at Far East for our supposed-to-be CCC lunch while waiting for the PSB people to come hehhe. In the end it was just cluck (including Jane and Jiamin) plus one clack and one click (Isdi) haha.

Anyways while we were waiting at Far East Suyun and I made a live-statue advertisement of ourselves hahahaha. She wrote CALL ME and Tamisha's number on my leg, then there was an arrow pointing to her while I helped her draw a telephone and another CALL ME on her hand hehheh. I think Tamisha was quite traumatised/sad ehheh. Then Suyun wanted to prank call Jiamin and tried to sell her all the stores she could see at Far East hahahaha.

"Hello do you want to buy Shihlin Street Snacks? Or SourMilk? I know you're a vegetarian, just because you buy the store doesn't mean you buy the food what! Or I can sell you Guardian also you want? What about mock chicken?"

And Isdi smsed all the cluck people there except Sabrina, so after Suyun tried to call her to scold her for forgetting her own we told Sabrina to go hide and told them she went home 'cause she was so sad that they'd forgotten her, but it failed cause Isdi walked off and found her within two minutes haha.

AND BASICALLY CCC LUNCH WAS RETARDED W/ A LOT OF DUMB PHOTOS AND TRYING TO BLOW SWEET WRAPPERS ACROSS THE TABLE/COUGH THEM ACROSS THE TABLE HAHAHAHA.

THEN TRAINING AFTER THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD GOT A (pleasant) SHOCK WHEN I SUDDENLY REALISED JINGHAN CAME BACK BUT YES ALL WAS GOOD :)))))))))))))

AND NOW I NEEDA GO DO MATH PT OMG BYE. AM ALSO HIGH CAUSE OF UPCOMING MAROON5 CONCERTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

(KEYBOARD IS LAGGING THIS SUCKS)


PS TELL ME THIS ISN'T THE CUTEST VIDEO YOU EVER SAW/HEARD AMGGG


AM IN A VERY CAPSLOCK MOOD EVERYTHING I TYPE IS WITH THE SHIFT KEY MASHED DOWN HAHAHA GOING CRAZYYYYYY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAROON5 OH YEAH. eh its SA PERIOD BTW!! you better check if you can. on that week, 24-29, got these papers: PHY, GEOG, ENGLIT, MEP.

(thankfully i only have physics and i guess you online have englit!)

but the thing is idk which paper is one which day. what if our papers are on tuesday :O LETS HOPE NOT.

Henghwee said...

CHECKED INET SA3 DAY IS ON 28APR THUR, SO NO CLASH! :D ANW WE CAN HAVE A MUGGING SESSION OR SOMETHING THE WEEK BEFORE AHHAH :DD

(actly i have lit and geog ehheh :)