Saturday, 19 February 2011

if walls break down

Bathing at 3am is COLD BUSINESS the world hasn't warmed up yet. (Why? Because I was smart enough to fall asleep in my blouse last night after coming home D: )

(p.s. MY WALLET IS CRYING T.T because my mom wanted me home earlier and I stayed late with LouisaNg to do the house board draft so I flagged a cab but it was dark and I happened to flag one of the EXPENSIVE CABS that have a starting fee of FIVE DOLLARS and some super insane rates, not to mention peak hour only ended at 8pm and I flagged a cab at like what 7.50pm SIGHHH damn sad :( the cab was super comfortable but just couldn't enjoy it with my fare staring at me in the face D: (in the end it was like more than $15 or something there goes my recess money for the rest of the month T.T) but anyway I got home at 8 sharp hehheh :)

SLI performance is really starting to scare me, now.

Houseprac later gonna miss it for Adjudicator's training! :( But anyway it ends at 12 so can eat lunch+come back to school on time for training :)

I NEVER KNEW PATIENCE WAS BY TAKE THAT WHY SO COOL O.O

No comments: