So life's been busy and I haven't really had much time to sleep&do homework once I come home, forget anything else.
Game on Tuesday was tough. It's really scary now, but I guess we're/I'm? trying not to think too hard about the big if. Gonna give it our everything. (bytheway, Friday CES blocks are veryvery useful :)
Birthday was good :) I'm kind of amazed how many people remembered my birthday when I didn't even remember myself hehehehe thanks everyone :D Also during Swensens' dinner the day before with cluck and the frozen banana thing gosh.
Doing the SLI skit's been tiring. That took up lots of time this week. The script is equal parts nonsense and fun ehheh cluck is just Cool That Way. The props are Coming Up :)
There was JGs yesterday too I am proud of team for winning unanimously. Got back home real late after that cause parents couldn't pick me up, on the other hand I got to see the Chingay fireworks up close! :D
Houseprac+training later, am excited for the first real houseprac!! :DD Gotta remember to bring my homework.
Not enough sleep seriously. Very afraid that I'll start sleeping in class again :(
(And you've just seen my week summarised in a few sentences per Big Idea hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment