Monday, 12 July 2010

you're on top of the world again

Seeing tomyam on the dinner table after I come home always makes my day :)

So I went to cut my hair yesterday! :D Practically feel bald now gosh where did all my hair go D: Had real trouble trying to tie it up this morning, took forever.

Had some retarded dream on the bus about reading an email, it took reading some name that I don't know and some dumb things that the sender wouldn't say to wake me up and realise I wasn't reading an actual email, but by then I'd passed my bus stop :( (when I checked my email I did actually have one from the person I dreamt had sent me the email though! xD) (And damn I need to get my butt down to writing several emails)

Have been really reading Romeo and Juliet recently, it would be so sweet if not for its sheer ridiculousness. Romeo pines after some girl, gate crashes a party to forget her and then sees Juliet, and they marry the next day? Everything they say would sound so super sweet and happy and give you that :)) feeling, except that omg they've only known each other for less than twenty four hours, the only thing you know about the other person is a) how they look and b) how many different ways they know how to say 'I love you'!

Drew some timeline/milestones thing during English today. Now that I think about it, I guess I'm pretty happy with my life, where I've gone and where I am now, who I am and who I've been (maybe not so proud of that last bit hehe) but yeah! Also realised that of the five major milestones that we were supposed to circle, all of mine have been about people :)

I slept early last night woohoo ;D
(no, not really)
(just earlier than those who watched world cup lol)

I miss being fit and not feeling like I'm gonna die after every exercise damnit.

No comments: