WHEW finally finished packing all the cookies! Tiring max I started at 8.30 and only justjustjustjust (11.46pm) finished. In the end I realised I didn't have enough plastic, so six people get this yellow packaging I found somewhere in the house instead :) The cookies are all sorts of weird shapes and sizes though D:
Class DC today was two hours omg. Nearly died of boredom there was seriously nothing to do but stone D: Missed netball IHG 'cause of DC! :( Sadmax.
Did recording for the video thingo today at Anissa's classroom. Quek and I went first 'cause we had to rush for DC after that. Ahhah am nervous about my recording because everyone else had like meaningful stuff to say, but all I had was some spastic nonsense.
After DC (I realise I am jumping all over the place) Quek and I went to the Magic Lab to do poster, then it was so super dark, we had to walk through the entire room just to get to the dumb switch. In the end we took like super long and left at 7+. When I went to switch off the light I seriously couldn't see anything and I was nearly LOST in the stupid room, so Quek was like 'Okok you follow the light from my phone' then all we could see were each others' phone screens and I banged into a chair on my way out anyway xD
Wahoo my brain's not working again time to go recharge and sleep :D
No comments:
Post a Comment