I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA SLEEP BY 10.30 TONIGHT, I SWEAR. FOR ONCE I DON'T HAVE TO PREPARE THIS WHOLE JUNKLOAD OF STUFFZ FOR A SATURDAY WAHOO.
Swimathon today! Was supposed to swim with Quek, but ended up swimming with Minchih at the 50m pool heh. And swimming at the 50m pool is super inefficient, people at the 25m pool did like 30++ whilst the people at the 50m were doing only 20+. Huge difference much! Ahhah am feeling quite happy 'cause the last time I swam was Swimathon last year! :D
I think people who go for stuff like 8x25m relay even though they can't swim very fast as compared to like, swimmers or something, are really cool. Also people who go for Swimathon even if they aren't very pro swimmers. 1) THEY'RE NICE TO THEIR TRACK/SWIM CAPTS I COULD LOVE THEM FOREVER FOR THAT, 2) There's never gonna be so many ultra-pro people that you're gonna be the only one who's slow, and it's the spirit that counts! Honestly no one laughs or says anything bad if you're not as fast, because after all the house does need participants, and it's not supposed to be an ultra-competitive event. It's all in the mind ;D Oh and also people who don't mind wearing a swimsuit in front of everyone, because it's not like the rest of the school population has a perfect body right! No one should judge someone else because of how they look in a swimsuit, and it's perfectly decent attire for a swimming pool :D
(Am not trying to make anyone feel guilty now by the way! I'm not judging anyone or anything, just saying what I think is a valid point and that hey, not being perfect is awesome :D)
Took the bus to RTC with Quek, then slept on the 132 home. Always get very tired+thirsty+hungry after swimming somehow xD
My hair is so stiff omg I forgot to apply conditioner while bathing, so I'm now spraying the leave-on conditioner like nobody's business I keep sneezing D: (And it's not even working! D: )
Everyone's falling sick again first my brother and now my sister and I hear everyone in school/their families are falling sick too here comes another another mini- flu epidemic sigh. And my cousin's just got HFMD AGAIN seriously she's like a magnet for HFMD or something, she's always the first/sometimes only one to get it.
Damn I'm still screwed for SIP MY EXPERIMENT IS NOT YET STARTED.
HAVE I EVER MENTIONED I LOVE WEEKENDS? I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM. EVEN IF I DON'T SLEEP IN. BECAUSE I HAVE NO DEADLINES TO WORRY ABOUT FOR TWO DAYS AND MY DAY BECOMES A LOT MORE FLEXIBLE HEHE. AND SATURDAYS I GET TO SEE MY PENGYOUS WITHOUT HAVING TO STUDY THROUGH THE DAY WAHOO. LOVE WEEKENDS YAY I THINK I'M LIVING FOR THEM NOW.
I'M REALLY GONNA SLEEP NOW JUST WATCH :DDDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment