Sunday, 4 July 2010

up the spout and down the drain

Today, I fell off the bed after waking up because my legs were aching so bad. Totally not in shape shiz.

Ringers concert was great! Super interesting ahhah I liked the malleting one. Korobeiniki I think.

Then went for NDP preview, it rained. The whole time. The poncho sucked, so somehow it got wet inside after a while, which made me !!!! because I was hiding my camera under it and poking the lens through the arm hole to shoot. Saw this guy using his poncho to cover his camera minus hood, another guy happily swinging his Nikon around uncovered D: Am going to leave my camera in the drybox for a while.

Preview itself was okay, except for the middle part which was .. and dead. The music was pretty much the same too. Fireworks were disappointing, but when my cousin came back he was saying that today's fireworks were only 5% of the real thing, so okay. But the stage placement is really weird. Like the green stage blocks this entire part of the blue stage from seeing anything, so the seats at the bottom just suck. Like you can't see anything except performers standing around, because there aren't any screens opposite (red) or in front (green). Only behind and to the right (yellow).

Did test baking after getting back (took an hour. But then, I move slowly, so :) Will probably cut a bit of time because my aunt's gonna lend us her Kenwood too hoho. Didn't get to test the icing, though, it was pretty late by the time I finished. Will send out the email to everyone (and the scan to Yeomin) tomorrow, am gonna sleep. Now.

No comments: