Wednesday, 28 July 2010

so much faster than i

TIME'S GOING BY SO QUICKLY ALMOST I CAN'T BELIEVE IT D:

For example, was hanging around inet and checking calendar, realised that those who need to retake PFT are gonna retake next week. I remember thinking during PFT that those people who couldn't take would have to take super late, and IT'S NOW NEXT WEEK.

Also, last year's campaign period seemed much longer hehe. Now it's over in a flash (but still too long hehehehehe because I'm the one actually doing the work xD) Still haven't given out stickers yet and voting starts Friday tell me am I pro or what. Goshh I remember receiving a gazillion stickers last year, used up two weeks of the school diary. Right now I have one sticker from Quek and one from Louisa HAHA. Ohwell anyway tomorrow going with Quek to the Sec1 classes hopefully we don't postpone again, we keep saying we're going the next morning since last week ahhah. OH AND PEOPLE WHO'RE HOLDING ONTO MY STICKER SHEETS NEED TO START GIVING THEM BACK ASAP K otherwise campaign will end and all of us will end up with stickers we don't know what to do with! xD

And. The end of school term is coming just next month! D: (Also from checking inet :D) Seriously four weeks is like no time at all, just look at June (okay June was quite long. Maybe 'cause I kept thinking of the end and tried to make super full use of my time because if not June will just fly by me before I know it. But somehow during the school term everything seems shorter even though I am up longer hours!) I can't even remember what I've been doing these past 5 weeks, apart from exams (well okay that took up three weeks), campaign, PTs and not-sleeping. Even trainings have stopped marking time for me they're just an incentive not to die during the school day ahhah.

Oh and I managed to finish SIP on time DAMN HAPPY. Started on it yesterday after I got home from batch lunch (yay love you all max am going through photos now they'll be up soon! :D) and I did all the way until Results when I got super tired, so I thought I'd take a ten-minute nap and get up ENERGISED and full of POWER, but NO I slept through my timer and all the way until 5.26am omg. At first I wondered why my timer didn't ring, then I checked the clock and PANIC STARTED SETTING IN. Totally chionged discussion, conclusion and further improvements, then I just hit 'Print' at 6.43am and left house at 6.49am, it was the fastest I'd ever brushed my teeth+changed+eaten breakfast+packed my bag in my entire life okay.

Yay uploading yesterday's lunch/pre-lunch photos now. I love bringing my camera for the netballers, they're always so obliging and at the end of the day I come back with lots of happy memories hehe :D (And LOTS OF SPAM I don't even have to tag anyone, the photos almost seem to get tagged themselves, the speed that you guys find my fb albums xD the comments also come in like no one's business hahahaha) We spent forever waiting for Saby after the emergency thingo (even I was waiting and I was putting up posters with Quek after we were released yesterday xD) The benches are a great height to put cameras on timer, and got to experiment with fill-in flash yesterday! :D Finally got one right at the MRT station when we were going back ahhah :D Had lunch as usual at the foodcourt, then, Boh, Malini, Richelle and I went to Yoguru to share a plain Jumbo size cup and do SIP whee :D At first we wanted to go Starbucks 'cause they let you study there, but it was full and we saw a power socket in Yoguru, so we went in and asked if we could use it! :D Needa remember to do the photo collage thingo hehe credits to Sab who insisted on taking all of them (except obviously her own face hehe)

The emergency thing was just kind of sleepy. Quote Quek: "Eh I came to school today because I thought it'll be something exciting, but in the end we couldn't even hear the alarm!" Everyone brought small bags to school, at the most people brought their Math stuff, then when we went down to the Art Room for Aesthetics no one brought anything either and we ended up spending our time playing Pictionary on the board until the alarm rang :D Cheong was damn fail she couldn't even draw because she was laughing so hard xD Then we could barely hear the alarm if we didn't know there was an emergency exercise we would totally have ignored it. The field was muddy and squishy when we walked onto it. Pretty much spent most of our time waiting, standing around on the field or sitting around outside the canteen. It's so HOT with so many people.

Signed up for the lightstick street sales thing with WforW with batch so excitingg :DD oh another thing that I can't wait for hehe :D I like not-being-able-to-wait for stuff, anticipation! :D  Got home early today for the first time in a zillion years and slept from 3 to 7 yay :D

No comments: