Sunday, 25 July 2010

with every year passing they mean more than gold

HAHAHA OHSHIT I JUST SENT A PRIVATE EMAIL TO ONE WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE AND I JUST REALISED IT, AND ALSO JUSTJUST REALISED THAT INCLUDES MY TEACHER I/C SHIT I'M DAMN SMART I WANNA HIDE UNDER A ROCK NOW DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: KILL ME NOW I DON'T WANNA SEE ANYONE SHITSHIT HAHAHAHAHA. MY BRAIN IS TOO BIG FOR MY HEAD I'M GROWING OLD AND SENILE. OR MAYBE I'M JUST TOO SMART FOR MY OWN GOOD THAT SOUNDS LESS LIKE I'M STUPID HEHEHEHE. YAY THANKS AMANDA FOR HELPING ME DELETE.

OKAY SHALL BLANKO THAT FROM MY MIND AND TELL YOU ABOUT MY DAY WOOHOO. HAVEN'T TALKED ABOUT RGDEBATE IN A NONG NONG TIME!

FIRST LET ME TELL YOU STRAIGHT OFF THAT WE BROKE FOR HWACH WAHOO I LOVE THE TEAM THEY ARE AWESOMESHIZZOS WE'RE GOING BACK TO HWACH NEXT WEEK FOR SEMIS + FINALS YAYAY.

Went to Hwach early to do some stuff~ that we didn't do in the end but okay still got a chance to do wheehee :D hate how they don't let us stay in the LT okay we were like walking up and down and up and down! By the time the team went to prep for the third debate we got tired of climbing stairs and just sat down outside the LT instead xD

Yknoww for third debate they had this REALLY AWESOME THEME which was KICK-ASS. As in it was literally kick-ass, but okay the theme's kickass too :D Then at first they showed us this slide of three possible motions, one of which was THW would make it compulsory for all superheroes to register with the government (copied from Tamisha's fb!), and all three motions were cool superhero-y stuffs, AND EVERYONE WAS CLAPPING AND CHEERING AHHAH IT WAS DAMN COOL. But NO IT TURNED OUT THAT WAS JUST A JOKE SLIDE :( SAD MUCH. AHHAH I WOULD'VE LIKE TO HEAR A DEBATE ON THE SUPERHERO MOTIONS.

Had a reverse-lunch with AmandaHan and Joey at Island Creamery! We had ice-cream first, then shared a shaker fries at MacDonald's :D I love shaker fries they always remind me of Fun Times with people 'cause I always go to MacDonald's with good friends :D

Had to leave the last debate midway with Laiyan 'cause we were going for dance concert! Took forever to get Laiyan out of the room ahhah. Also took another forever to get out of Hwach because it is SO DAMN BIG okay and half the entrances are closed up, we left through a side gate in the end with another SC girl who was leaving early! We ended up at KAP for dinner 'cause it was on the way to UCC, and midway through our dinner Sophia called Laiyan to tell her that we broke and the two of us were screaming and highing in the middle of MacDonald's haha we were totally going crazy.

Oh and on the bus Laiyan and I were talking and talking, then suddenly someone whacked my back and I realised the person sitting behind me was YIHUI. Didn't even notice her coming up, then she said that she didn't see me either but she was wondering why the voice in front of her was so familiar HAHA.

Met up with classmates at UCC entrance, in the end only Nicolette and I bought the $15 tickets like what! So we were seated at the same row I was sitting last year haha except on the other side. Loved the concert woohoo the dancers are awesome but omg the logistics of all those costume changes just makes me shudder D:

Ahhah I think I'm gonna take like forever to respond to all those FB likes, I'm taking up to half an hour to write something for one person because I don't want to write something so generic like 'I thought you were tall, dark and scary, and now I think you're tall, dark and funny!' gosh haha if you don't get a reply from me soon it's because it's coming okay xD

OKAY GOODNIGHT GONNA IMPORT PHOTOS FROM TEN THOUSAND YEARS AGO TILL NOW AND SLEEP YAY :D

No comments: