TO BE VERY HONEST I LOVE MY ________ TEAM (I THINK I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY YET. EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE WHO READS THIS BLOG PROBABLY KNOWS ANYWAY) TO THE MAX THEY ARE ALL AWESOMESHIZ PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT THEM <3
Haha today we had production! And we got a gazillion things done (and ok there's half a gazillion things to do now but still less!) and THE BOARD LOOKS PRETTY HEE :D (omg how am I gonna transport it it is now twice the size of what I brought home haha)
Production = saigang! So it was a lot of repetitive work ahhah. Like CUTTING. And PRINTING. (when the printer ran out of ink and the paper came out blank: 'It must've scanned your mind, Akoo') Sidetracked a bit too we prank IM-ed Malini ahhah her responses were damn funny!! xD And Boh got sort-of-lost on the way here (thank you super very muchly for coming down even though you didn't have to by the way! <3), and her excuse was 'I didn't get lost, I just came here in a roundabout way!'
Then Nicolette and Xinhui were like super efficient with the batter (considering that Nicolette doesn't bake and Xinhui only bakes muffins! xD) and wahoo it's sitting in my freezer now :D
So we were sprawling around the room and it's actually completely trashed right now (especially the table ahhah) but :DDDDD and even those who didn't come today were asking about today even though they didn't really have to :) Totally crashed after dinner I don't even know why heh. (which is why I am sending yet another email out tomorrow instead of today, have to write the video script and pack my bag HEH)
BASICALLY THIS POST IS TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND YEAH I'M GLAD THEY'RE THERE FOR ME AND ARE SO WILLING TO HELP ME I AM TOUCHED <3
2 comments:
I LOVE YOU TOO HAHA TELL ME IF YOU STILL NEED HELP YAH THO' IM NOT OFFICIALLY IN YOUR ______ TEAM BUT I THINK I CAN STILL HELP! ;D
HAHA THANKYOU SO MUCH!! <3 HURHUR IF YOU'RE GOOD AT DESIGNING NAMES I THINK I WILL TAKE UP YOUR OFFER ;D
Post a Comment