Am spending indiscriminately. Spending time, money, sleep, smses, calls, paper, ink, everything. Too much.
CAN'T WAIT FOR WEEKEND WAHOO ONE MORE DAY. But damn gotta wake up early on Saturday again, and I won't be back home until super late. All my Saturdays are totally gone, I haven't spent one sleeping at home in a long time :/
I think my posters are super fail, even I don't see my own posters like seriously xD The formspring is kind of failing too D: OH BUT RIGHT I spent a while after training putting up this pretty and pretty big corrugated board thing, so (this is totally ad placement) GO CHECK IT OUT it's in the canteen, on the right wall of the canteen if you're facing the stalls. Go write something too woohoo ;D Ended up leaving school at 7+ even though training ended before 6 xD
Also spent half an hour at Daiso looking for _____ for the _____! They ran out of stock though, so we're doing something else hehe. So excitingg. Am glad that _________ is postponed, have more time hee. OK SOUNDS MYSTERIOUS BUT IT'S AN EXCITING SECRET (ok actually not really heh)
HAVE I EVER MENTIONED THAT IT IS MY NO.1 WISH AT THE MOMENT TO BE ABLE TO SLEEP FROM 9PM TO 9AM ONE DAY? I STILL HAVEN'T DONE IT, OR COME ANYWHERE CLOSE TO SLEEPING TWELVE HOURS SINCE HOLIDAYS ENDED. OR EVEN SLEEPING BEFORE TEN. THAT'S KIND OF SAD.
Needa go print a bazillion things I really want the printer to be in my room instead of my grandparents' room! DD:
Sigh I think I throw myself too much into everything. I'm just gonna spend myself into nothing-ness one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment