Monday, 26 April 2010

do you remember?

There were so many clouds of annoying flying thingys at the bus stop behind Wisma today, almost I felt like we were back in that apartment in Hyderabad. They even look the same, except that the ones in Hyderbad were smarter. They didn't bother you quite so much (though they were everywhere - bus curtains, stairwells, carparks, the apartment if you didn't close the door fast enough - everywhere) Miss that time. Happy days~ :)

Wish my computer'd never crashed, then my photos would still be here. Lots of things lost last November :(

(I regret not writing about it when we got back - there's nothing to read either, while I'm in this fit of nostalgia :P)

//Hello I am a happy kid because I've sat down and finished one third of a worksheet (that worksheet with three graph thingos. ie i did a graph) Pretty much long-overdue, but WHATEVER I did it okay unlike 99.9% of my other homework accumulated since Day One which I swear I will do. Soon. :D

It also feels good to think of tomorrow and the day after and the day after that as having 'lots of time'. (sidenote, JGs finals this Friday! excitingexciting :D:D) Then I feel like I have time to stare out of the window if I feel like it, or rearrange my drawer just because I'm feeling OCD (which I did this afternoon! It's nice and neat now ;D)

Will post my long-overdue letter to my mortal tomorrow!

Okay goodnight it's time to sleep ^.^

No comments: