Ack am nursing an open blister on my palm because I didn't regrip properly. Stupid. (And I can't find any plasters either -.-) Life is great.
Have a few stuff to do which I've been procrastinating in favour of Winds of Fury ehheh. Haven't finished it, but omg is there anyone who wants to lend me their copies of the Mage Storms books? ^.^ Mercedes Lackey is brilliant. (and super prolific omg. Hundred over books?!)
The way things are now, I'm petrified. It seems like one of those bad dysfunctional-family portrayals in a Jodi Picoult book. (No offence intended to Picoult-lovers/Picoult herself, before anyone starts feeling indignant) Or a horror story you read in the newspaper and talk about to your parents, then is folded up and forgotten about. It's pretty obvious how this is even happening, because if ever you had all the ingredients for this kind of bizarre state of affairs, it's there. It's terrifying, and to be honest, I can't imagine, not on this scale.
Sometimes we think that we're happiest where we aren't, or won't be. Let's live life for today, and not waste time and lament over how short Time is :)
//OMG of all times for none of batch to be online HELP.
No comments:
Post a Comment