Monday, 12 April 2010

just a dream

OMGG I CANNOT BELIEVE MYSELF I JUST DID ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLY STUPID THINGS I'VE DONE IN A LONG LONG TIME. AHH I WANT TO HIT MYSELF ON THE HEAD AND STRING MYSELF UPSIDE DOWN FROM THE TOP OF THE BUILDING AND SLAP MYSELF A THOUSAND AND ONE TIMES, AND THEN SOME MORE, IT WAS SO DAMN STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

(hehh I am slightly slightly comforted by the fact that someone else has done something almost as stupid. Just slightly.)

Game wasn't very good. We could definitely have done better. Cmonn Cdiv we can do this! :)

Cheryl's parents are the best :D It's quite cool ;D (Chin should move closer. Like to Telok Blangah HEHE, then we can Triangulate xD)

Plans and preparations on Saturday were funmax! Lol I was spamming Boh's inbox because she kept saying not enough photos xD (and btw your cutting/design totally ROCKS hahahaha. My netball is so nice right! xD haha okay and Nicolette and Choo were helping to colour it before/after PE xD) Sport-climbing was quite FUNZ HEHE. And, 'cause I have a blister smack in the middle of my palm (and pinch-grips suck), I sat out for most of the climbing stuff ^.^ But it's actually quite fun to clamber all around, delayed muscle aches and all ;D

MOVING TO MY NEW ROOM ON SATURDAY, EXCITINGG!

Overwhelmed.

//It's quite, Strange, to get on Facebook and see the Nanyang comment thread :P

1 comment:

nicolette ♥ said...

whoo hope your blister goes away soon :) hm nanyang comment thread? O: