Tuesday, 20 April 2010

promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance

Ack I fell asleep after dinner last night and only woke up ten minutes before my alarm D: I'm totally dead for English Oral today rawr. Spent all 58 minutes (from 4.20 to 5.18) on the 855 sleeping.

When you do something dumb, you figure out why you did it/why it was so phenomenally stupid. Then, of course, you start berating yourself. Once you’re happy, you pick yourself up and start to think about how you can prevent yourself from committing the same mistake a second time. Learn from it. Because what’s done is done, and you can’t change the past. So it’s time to get on with life and start changing the future. :)

Bye I need to find out how to print my brief without a printer because I have no time to copy it down!!

//English oral went okay. Hehe I love examiners who'll turn the oral into a conversation :D

And omg, heart attack. HAHA if only my other photos would have as many viewers! xD

No comments: