Realisation: I realise I can (usually) tell who took which photos by the people/kinds of photos/angles they took xD (e.g. whenever boh has the camera there'll always be at least one of herself zilian-ing ;D)
OMG I was looking through my starred emails and I realised that I have a NaNoWriMo peptalk email from Robin McKinley, aka AUTHOR OF DRAGONHAVEN OMGGGGG.
Seriously I would buy that book if I could find it, no matter what the price, because it is just SO GOOD.
Was at Sab's place with team this afternoon! Can't actually remember what we did, apart from hanging around, taking photos, and EATING. (The Sec1s were real interested in going through Sab's Guinness Book of Records and staring at oversized boobs D:) I don't think I can eat breakfast tomorrow xD Halfway through the afternoon, we watched some retarded show that no one paid attention to in the end, then went down to play and ended up nearly-falling into the pool :D We watched Taken, which was D: and screamy (we were, not the show) at some parts. Have no idea what we did during the last half hour, apart from singing along with Sab's guitar :D (Bohh you must upload that bit you recorded somewhere! :D or you send to me and I do a photo collage HEHE ^.^)
NOT GONNA UPLOAD PHOTOS TONIGHT I like my sleep too :D (and because someone kept spamming my camera! please try not to touch my lens anymore k :) )
//Just finished uploading photos, NINE-HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SEVEN o.o haha goodnight!
//I was scrolling through the photos before I slept, and OMG whoever took the ones in the room is damn sampat, I was literally watching motion on-screen xDD
No comments:
Post a Comment