Monday, 5 April 2010

yknow what.

I chopped four inches off my hair and everyone still says it's not noticeably shorter DD:

Am very busy and quite happy hehe. I love printing photos. They feel so much more solid.

Have been cleaning out the study room in preparation for renovation. We've found things like my grandparents' marriage certificate, my father's secondary school composition exercise books, and all the invoices and stuff from 1980s o.o

Anyway now there's an entire wall filled with boxes of books next to the door in the living room. It's kind of Scary D: My mother was saying that we'd need to catalogue the books at this rate. Gosh I can't wait to move in so I won't have to wake up to my siblings screaming early in the morning.

I was almost gonna bet that it wouldn't hit 200 views, but
D: I kid you not. What wouldn't I give to know who's been viewing/sharing it, because that's the only photo with more than 60 views hahahaha.

Off to Geog AA. I wish I weren't so hyped up about CAP - it wouldn't be so disappointing if I didn't get in, then.

No comments: