Thursday, 29 April 2010

i almost didn't notice all the roses

AGH have I ever mentioned that I hate having ten thousand and nine allergies, because my face broke out in rashes yesterday and is hurting like some cow D<

Don't feel like talking much nowadays, mostly because inside I am feeling quiet and peaceful (but mostly tired and sleepy) and I just can't be bothered to do anything other than stone happily eheh.

Went for Jap for the first time in forever yesterday. The sensei was PMS-ing at me as usual, and I didn't understand a thing as usual. And, as usual, I regretted not bringing my camera while walking across The Grass Patch. Gonna bring it next Wednesday. SET. :D I hope it rains again.

Borrowed 'Fire' by Kristin Cashore from the school library today. It was pouring like nobody's business and refused to stop and let me go home, so I went up to the library instead of hang around like some retard with nothing to do. The beanbags are real comfortable hehh :D I want to get one of those kind for my room! With back support and everything xD

When I got home I cooked instant noodles for myself, but added too much chilli :P So I ended up not only finishing the bowl, but four glasses of iced water and two bananas along with it. (A little while later, I had to keep going again and again to the toilet, was peeing and peeing buckets D:)

Not very happy with my PPA results :( Rawr I keep seeing that I could have, should have done ten thousand times better, but that's just not the result.

Stumbled across an old file of mine, found our old P2 class photos inside :) Haha I miss being the tallest xD (dear Whoever-Up-There, growth spurt soon please? ;D) We were such clowns (esp shokteng ahhah your formal totally isn't formal) and our socks were so high and we always went into class sweating and disgusting because more than half of the class had spent recess running around the netball court ^.^ Hehe I can still match most faces to names! Didn't expect that, since I haven't seen most of them since P3. (And yknow, I saw Federica not-too-long ago, and SHE STILL LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME)

Sometimes, I still wonder what it would've been like to have stayed. Hohum :)

1 comment:

nicolette ♥ said...

hai friend i need a growth spurt too ):