I hate rashes I hate rashes I hate rashes I HATE RASHES.
So far a good portion of each of my days since Wednesday has consisted of feeling the rashes on my face, which are dry, painful, ugly, PAINFUL, and completely unrelenting on these aspects. Absolutely miserable.
Nonetheless, JGs finals were good :D Spent lots of time with the camera and played with Tamisha's (they feel exactly the same! minus grip texture and a teeny bit of button placement) and stood at doors stonefacing, opening and closing them in time with the applause :D haha our lens-to-lens series looks totally cool.
HCI won and RI lost for the first time in gods know how many years. Am real happy for hwach, they must be over the moon now :) And the RI supporters were real good, they stood up and applauded their team even when they announced that RI had lost. (Doesn't matter that they needed a reminder, they still did it.)
If you want to know how to draw out suspense, become an adjudicator :P
Agh am so behind on work I have ten million things due on Tuesday and nine million more worksheets I don't understand. Am totally dead I WANT TO SLEEP.
I LOVE TAKING PHOTOS OF THE MOON IT IS TOO FUN.
No comments:
Post a Comment