Wednesday, 3 October 2012

you don't grow up, you just grow old

HAHA IDEK WHAT'S GOING ON ANYMORE.

Case in point: yesterday I was so shagged when I got home, I decided to take a nap on my sister's bed because no way am I falling asleep anywhere but my own bed. BUT NO after a while I was thinking maybe I spent too long resting, so I got up and apparently I'd slept for two hours???? And I still wanted to die. So in the end I just went to sleep and set my alarm to 5am to memorise 报章报道 好词好句 ;)

(which reminds me that chinese prelims today were an absolute!! waste of time!! was so sianned and we started with Paper 2 first which was shit easy (srsly if I don't get at least 18/20 for the 理解 MCQ then I can shoot myself it's just matching words from the passage to the question/answer HAHA) and isn't even as hard as the stupid blue assessment book hahahaha. And no one could be bothered with the 作文 at all hahahah all of us finished half an hour+ early because we just wanted to sleep xD ohwell welcome to normal Chinese~)

Sunday late-morning was spent at.. a secondary school in Yio Chu Kang for netball carnival hahaha gosh so long since I last played for srz xD we were in the u-19s category (u21?) so naturally we got trashed ;P but quite fun hahaha except for SERIOUS UNFITNESS. Maybe tomorrow morning I'll go do sprints in the carpark or smth if I'm not reading/studying.

Yesterday everyone pangseh-ed us to study for Math!! Math okay people weren't even studying for Chinese which was today!! -.- Hahhah ANYWAY we decided to Immerse ourselves in Everything Chinese so we walked to Chinatown via side roads xD (Oxley Road, and Robertson Quay where's there's some gallery and exhibition next week? And uh more roads hahahh xD) Walked super slowly because we were reciting 成语 and 言语 to each other, was so amused this morning when 趁火打劫 actually came out as an option for paper2 xD 不经一事,不长一智!Walked around everywhere in Chinatown in search of food (because there is probably famous food in the area except we don't know xD) (our criteria: not a tourist trap, no 'original' or 'traditional' in its name, kopitiam price, not next to pubs) and found good laksa! ;D and the idk-what-you-call-it-arborleng is also not bad in the foodstreet hurhur ^.^

Being in school nowadays is a lot of lepaking around and sitting in the canteen/sleeping in classrooms/nonsensing hahahha :) OKAY maybe I should actually go home early some days hur studying for Math is Essential >)

(also if I forget to indicate interest for HP i will just kill myself canz hurhur)

heehehehee the buttless series from last week ;D
barrage is a fantastic place at night i swear
dodging
words cannot express my love for flash and its double-exposure abilities
we went from school -> dhoby -> bras besar -> clarke quay
a backalley of clarke quay okay i love the lines hehheh
loving the sunset lighting
at the singapore river
down to the marina bay
which led to gardens! unfortunately you have to pay to go up the supertrees
GOOD NIGHT ;D

No comments: