Gambling den at KimChia's house yesterday! Am the last person to post hahhaha, partly because I didn't want to sleep so late >) (although that kind of failed 'cause of the Twitter convo lol) All this reading-everybahdy-else's-posts thing is really quite interesting hahahah.
Started the day by nearly falling out of bed because I'd forgotten that I'd set an alarm, good thing I still have the barrier-at-the-side thing on my bed from double-decker days ;D Most of the morning was spent chionging out 2k words of Lit options homework (turned out that the last time I was desperately typing on my bed churned out five hundred after all!) while Lizzi was telling me she was on 10k words or something OKAY she's crazy hahahha.
(whatever it is I'M NOT JOINING NANOWRIMO hahahah just 'cause I was crazy in lowersec doesn't mean I am now!)
Left for Chia's house around 1+, joined her + her family + Jingyi + Christiane + Vivien for lunch! Hahah it was Christiane's first time eating fresh crab, so Jingyi was suanning her left right and centre! Felt kind of awkward at first 'cause I'm not used to parents who actually want to talk to their kids' friends (although Jingyi was evidently much at home!) haha but okay her whole family is quite cute xD srsly if I brought friends home my parents would probably tell me to close the door and make sure we don't make too much noise or something hurhur.
(BUT! apparently kimchia's parents think I'm some gangster or something in addition to being a gambling addict (赌鬼, really??) HAHA this is terrible. Evidently I need to be more Conscious of how I behave when I go to peoples' house D: like Sitting Properly and. uh. stop chewing toothpicks when I'm thinking.)
(and why is everyone making so much noise about my supposed-gangsterism!! is not Jazell's 天真ness equally interesting)
Super rusty at mahjong 'cause the last time I played was Chinese New Year! But playing with Jingyi is the best 'cause she's an aggressive player (chia's dad: 敢死队!) and throws all the cards that I need ^.^ plus aggressive players play faster hahaha makes the game so much more exciting >D
Jazell came at 3+, so I stopped playing to teach her instead HAHA it was quite funny even though I'm obviously not a very good teacher xD ALSO I realised I haven't lost my instinct yet hurhur can still spot what cards people are looking for NOT BAD >D
Didn't get to finish the full game of four rounds hur although I have a feeling Jingyi's seat had the most money ;)
Ended up staying all the way until 9.30 even though at first we thought we wouldn't be staying for dinner LOL. It was quite comfortable talking about different things (and this time it was Jazell's turn to be eating crab for the first time! but Jingyi alr left so she was saved from suanning)
Then we played bridge after dinner! WHICH WAS THE MOST CONFUSING BRIDGE SESSION EVER okay the only person who actually played normally was Christiane hahahha. Kimchia was still learning, and Jazell has /never/ played like a normal person, trying to find a partner was never so fun as then xD let's do this again in the holidays hurhurhur
I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY today I woke up and slept in the morning and woke up and slept in the afternoon because I was so tired. And Jazell was/is being noisy about how slowly I reply to smses/write posts hahaha not like you weren't forewarned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment