Originally I was gonna write 'TIME TO GO TO SLEEP!' because lack of sleep has finally caught up with me, but then I realised there are still four scenes left to be written by 5pm tomorrow for Lit Options hahahah DILEMMA DILEMMA.
Srsly so shagged though haha have been dragging myself all over the house to do necessaries (dump wet clothes in the washing machine, get some semblance of dinner, bathe, dry off, put on clothes, etc.) (hence why I took >1h) and all I want to do now is collapse on the bed D:
Dragon boating was so fun heehee :DD paired with Janice (at first we wanted to go as a batch, but there were only four of us! So we made the whole RN split into three mixed-batch boats lolol) and took the right side (probably not a good idea since my right arm's alr so big thanks to unintentionally relying on it for floorwork hahaha)
Love the rhythm of cooperative paddling hehheh :) no matter if it's dragon boating or rowing, although I (still!) haven't tried kayaking! Spent a lot of the time splashing water at the other boats and ourselves because it was so hot O: There was also one point when all three boats were side by side, so we stuck out our feet into the water/the other boats and floated along like a clump while everyone tried to bail their water into the middle boat xD
(And omg the water in the boat is so disgusting hahahah it's forever green and there are a bazillion dead insects floating around in it. By extension the reservoir water would be green too but okay not like we cared when we dumped water over ourselves hurhur)
Took the 65 from Bedok Reservoir home, it's practically next to Tampines Interchange I swear. Checked the time I got on the bus (5.43pm) for fun, and got off at home at 7.33pm xD Almost two hours sitting/sleeping on the bus and my legs felt like jelly going down the stairs!!
LAST UMPIRING IN SCHOOL TODAY. Took Court 2 (heehee my favourite court! :D) with Boh, Tessa, Mary and Jazell! (Mary and Jazell and Liza were all roped in by Mrs J for idk what reason but okay no complaints hahahah)
(although also I felt a bit guilty 'cause I'm sucha crap teacher HAHA paired with Mary while Boh paired with Jazell, am so bad at teaching people argh >.<)
Nonetheless the Milo van was a pleasant surprise + will always love being at the courts for whatever reason ;D
Magic I wrote this in ten minutes okay THIS IS A SIGN TIME TO GO TO SLEEP. Argh okay will just wake up extra early tomorrow to start on Lit before Sportic discussion time. (although I feel like I could sleep for a thousand years ehheh)
No comments:
Post a Comment