1/2 the reason why I remembered to post today is 'cause Jazell reminded me that I haven't done so in forever hur.
The year is going by so fast it's scary. After photoelectronics today we realised we had four days of options left, one CCA awards (totally doesn't count if you don't sit in a classroom), and one grad day O: where did all the days sitting around and waiting for options to start/end go.
(also I have not had enough time with the books in the library!!!! so many interesting books gosh why do i only find this out in the last month(s) of my last year.)
Anyway, stuff that have happened since include:
- Walking to Tanjong Pagar Railway Station, which was closed for some event. So we bused to Vivo and had dinner/lepaked on the rooftop
- Jazell's belated birthday Vermonster full of sugar and calories and peanut butter
- Consecutive days of dress shopping for FAM. (In the end I just went to Bugis on Sunday and decided to buy a $25 semi-informal dress hahahahah)
So many things due for end of options Oh Deer.
The Plan to get enough sleep every night!
8pm-9pm: that photo album my mum wants me to do
9pm-10pm: presentations/options things
10pm-10.30pm: YOUTUBE TIME
Anime/watching playthroughs of the Tales of Series is srsly taking over my life hahahah practically all I did after I got home last week was turn on Youtube OKAY SELF-DISCIPLINE.
//I swear this is my all-time favourite Symphonia soundtrack ever hahahah it's so exciting whenever it starts playing xD
No comments:
Post a Comment