- Dragonboat tmrw
- Umpiring tmrw (before this year it was an excuse to miss PEYA hahahha even though now it means I have to come to sch earlier xP)
- Gambling den on Friday
Heehee people are so cute. In response to the 'no playing of poker cards in school' announcement;
Practically spent the whole of today jumping around even on 2h of sleep hahahah okay all I need now is for this to sustain until I can finish 1.5k worth of words >D
Beginning of the end of options today; ended my favourite options hurhur. Srsly Photoelectronics under Mr Yang is the best ever hahahha he's so cute today at the end of lesson we waited quite a while for him to figure out how to set the timer. When he finally did, both he and Mr Ali ran all the way to their seats and then we waited ten more seconds for the countdown to start xD
(tomorrow is the last Lit options under L i n g S N, and Monday will be the last Geog under K o h b y thank goodness hahahahha)
Allison was talking about how Mr Yang's prob one of the few teachers who really take Options as Options, not another graded assessment. Like the way he teaches really encourages you to just get interested (hahaha our last presentation), vs just getting that grade 4 (like Someone yucks can't wait to get out of her options.)
Perks of Being a Wallflower is such a good movie :') idk I think the best thing about it is how Realistic it is while still being able to translate to the silver screen, that's quite an achievement. (have to give credit to the actors they are so good wow)
I imagine after four years I can become quite predictable oops hehehhe
Have been spending super a lot of time rubbishing around/studying hahhaa. Studied after Options yesterday with Mary, then somehow her swarm of Sec1 juniors followed and the group of them are so scary omg idek what they were doing hahahha xD After Math today (last in this school!) Jazell and I were in the library/canteen doing work/talking/looking at her France photos/sleeping for almost 3h lolol.
(Although before Math Shauna and I were the only people in the library so we made damn a lot of noise xD We were discussing whether to write notes for people (srsly it took me HOURS to write THREE last year I don't want to imagine how long this year would take hahah) (also, who to write to vs not write to?) and concluded that maybe we should just bake cookies. And attach a note that says something like 'I'm sorry I'm so bad at writing notes but here's a cookie so you'll think of me when you eat cookies next year!' okay idek hahahhahah GRADUATION DILEMMAS.)
Sat in 陈老师's class for a while yesterday with Christiane 'cause their class ended late; manz I miss being in her class. Well maybe I've just been lucky with Chinese teachers who actually care about their individual students hur.
Srsly this is the first year that I absolutely dislike Chinese, can't stand idk-which-zhao-老师 who only cares about the grade, the performance. (NCL is also probably the wrong place to look hahahah) Prob gonna pon Monday's lesson; two consecutive blocks is too much O:


No comments:
Post a Comment