Wednesday, 10 October 2012

explosive progressing menace

(okay sorry Jap titles don't really translate very well and this was playing on my iTunes anyway lol)

Today I went to study at my uncle's place.
Basically every question we went through was a rehash of stupid mistakes *not* to make tomorrow (mixing up differentiation/integration, signs, punching the calculator wrongly, etc. srsly cannot stand it every paper I basically give away a third of my marks to careless mistakes?? somehow the situation never improves.)

Uncle: I suppose it's better that you're laughing than crying.

Sigh such a bad feeling for Friday :( Papers that I got back, miserably failed to achieve my target for subjects that I desperately needed (bio, ss) and exceeded targets for subjects I'd given up for unsaveable (geog, chem). Okay srsly.

Not a good omen for Lit DD;
(and what kind of 'best subject' is lit srsly my grades change with the teacher hahahha)

No comments: