Attempt number #4176832 to delay starting homework :( (but I am very adamantly NOT opening iPhoto haha I can just say goodbye to my sleep then!) hahahaha sighhhhh even schooldays are way too long, idk how I'm gonna survive after 20th April when tournament ends! :/
Saturday's carnival was just. Horrendous. Was trying to share Janice's optimism the whole week even with such a ragtag team in the middle of tournament but, argh. Okay just being Bitter and Unhappy lol not like there's not enough of that going around already. (On a sidenote, can totally understand why Richelle can get so pissy sometimes after a game omg I have developed a newfound superstrong-dislike against playing GS!!!! D< )
The day is too long already it feels like Friday~
OPENING IPHOTO IS NOT AN OPTION AHHHH TIME TO GO DO CHINESE!
//too late D: gosh i am obsessed hahahaha but i really want that merit!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment