In other news!
- CmPS sleepover tomorrow and I'm supposed to clean up my room hahahha deadzz
- Had dinner with Lyn and Shok Teng today which was As It Should Be ;) And threatened to call Lyn at 4am tomorrow in case she oversleeps 'cause we're supp to meet early for lunch hur >D ("Won't work lah my phone will be ten metres away from me!" "Only because you'd throw your phone across the room." "Your room is ten metres long??")
- FINALLY DECIDED ON MY PORTFOLIO ENTRIES ahhhhh. Two more weeks to submission deadline! (Also I have decided that I can be a sketch-artist ahhah look!! xD they were supposed to be Visual Aids for me to mentally work on the editing while I was bored in class hur :P)
- Rooming for SS M'sia trip is exciting!! :DD Gosh I cannot wait hahahaha ;D (not to mention I can't wait for June holidays!!!!)
- HEYHO FOR LONG WEEKENDS! Allizwell ;)
1 comment:
HELLO HENGZZ!! im back blogginggrooving~~
www.hobassirem.blogspot.com
if you didnt figure out, its my name backwards. HAHAHAHAH
anw HI!!
Post a Comment