- Batch was together and going out the bus stop gates and mostly it was easy. Happy birthday Sab!
- Caught myself tossing my wallet on the way home and it's been too long since I even had enough energy to do more than trudge
- Thought pretty hard (yes ikr such a long time since I bothered to think hard hurhur)
Actually I think I might look forward to ENL if we can get full batch attendance.
On Wednesday my dad went to the photo shop and made A4 prints of my SYPA portfolio. Thanks dad <3
Here have a sneak peek at what I submitted for my portfolio. The first two especially look gorgeous in print.
Which also brings me to..
Gosh I was so nervous that I closed my eyes before I dared to hit my trackpad hahahha silly me.
Lots of studying in school, funny things and comfortable things and Inexplicable things.
On Friday trackcapt i/cs met Mr D H for the ten thousandth time for sportsfest ahhah it's one of the few meetings with teachers that I actually enjoy! Love sportics who are always funnaye and coolz, plus DH is equally informal so it's not like we're having some sooper srz boring meeting ;D
After that, rushed to tpy stadium in time for the last match. aiyaaaaaa wasted :P Anw it's over and the juniors better let us watch an exciting finals next year!! Haha sighh I shall forever be comparing all bdiv finals with the crazy SSS/IJ one when I was Sec2, CANNOT MATCH UP LAH xD
On Sunday I skipped gym and as-good-as-did-not-study the whole day sigh why even bother skipping. Fatfatfat.
Sian so many things to do by today
- CmPS script (because shhhh actually I was supp to finish it before today haha)
- IHG proposals (because *aheminsertcomplainthere* nevermind)
Stupid schedule lah this week we have CmPS presentation, Chem SA, Lit SA, (Hist SA for some), Bio SPA, Eng CBA, then last week was a blur of AA submission deadlines, etc. Do we really need much more?? The entertainment folder on my desktop is sadly neglected :'(
9pm alr however shall I sleep by 10!! D:
//Somehow I have to split myself in three tomorrow morning too hell no??


No comments:
Post a Comment